The Recreation Services provides recreational and educational opportunities for persons of all ages and abilities. The wide range of programs and activities offered include: a wide variety of Aquatic programs and classes at the swimming pool; various Day Camp programs when school is on break; a wide variety of programs for Senior Citizens; and a variety of special events throughout the year including:
• Oversee swimming pool operation and coordinate with PW staff.
• Plan and support Swimming Pool Sustainability Program
• Santa Skate
• Summer Kids Camp
• Summer Hike Series
• Fit for Life
• Fitness in the Park
• Bus Trip for seniors
• Yoga in the Park
• Canada Day, Remembrance Day, Veteran’s Dinner, Volunteer Appreciation Day
• Christmas Parade & Tree Light up
• Frightful Frolics and other Halloween events
• Winter Festival and Family Day
• Any other events that community is interested in.