Due to current BC Public Health Officer’s Order the District of Hudson’s Hope is not accepting Campground Registration for residents out of Northern Health region. PHO Order may change anytime. Any update will be posted on the website.
Please see the May 3, 2021 Public Service Annoucment.
To book a campsite, click on the “Book Now” icon to the right. Click on the blue sites that are reservable to bring up available dates. The gray sites are non-reservable and are first come first served.
Located on the Peace River 3 km (2 miles) south of Hudson’s Hope off Hwy. 29.
Alwin Holland Park or “The Glen” to locals is named after the first teacher to come to Hudson’s Hope. Located in the park is the cabin of Reginald “Uncle Dudley” Shaw, a pioneer of Hudson’s Hope. This cabin later became home to author Bradford Anglers. With walking access to the Peace River you can spend the day fishing, painting, picnicking, taking photographs of the unique Teapot Islands, searching for that perfect river rock or simply enjoying the scenery.
- Twelve dry sites (maximum 21 foot length campers allowed)
- Fire pits
- Hiking trail
- Pets are allowed on leash
- Camping fees are $20.00 per night for first unit, additional units in the same site are $15.00 per night
- Online reservations cost $20.00 per night, with a non-refundable reservation service fee of $6.00 per night per campsite to a maximum of $18.00 per booking.
- A reservation books for one camping unit per campsite, additional camping units MAY be allowed if space permits, at the discretion of the campground attendants. If allowed, a discounted fee of $15.00 will be charged for each unit and must be paid in cash.
- Firewood can be purchased from the campground attendant for $5.00 per bundle
Online campground reservations can be made for the current camping season starting on Monday, May 3rd at 9:00 am (changed from May 1st as it landed on a weekend and no technical support available for customers).
If you are a resident of Hudson’s Hope you can purchase a Season Camping Pass at the District Office and receive a discount when booking online. You can also purchase a 7 night punch card from the Campground Attendants for $100.00. The punch cards do not need to be used all at once, but they do expire at the end of the current season and they do not have discount codes for booking online.
To make online reservations click the “Book Now” button above. Refer to the Internet Reservation System Policy for more information.