Our brand new Dinosaur Lake ATV Campground offers access to a variety of ATV trails and Crown Land to explore. Enjoy this rustic adventure spot close to Dinosaur Lake which provides great boating and fishing opportunities.
The campgrounds operate from May Long Weekend to Labour Day Long Weekend.
This campground is first come, first serve for sites.
Located 7 km (4 miles) south of Hudson’s Hope off Hwy. 29 just before the Dinosaur Lake.
Dinosaur Lake ATV Campground offers:
- Thirteen dry sites (ten single sites and three double sites)
- Fire pits
- ATV trail access
- Pets are allowed on leash
- Camping fees are $20.00 per night for first unit, additional units in the same site (when spaces allows) are $15.00 per night.
- A maximum of four (4) additional units allowed per campsite if space permits, at the discretion of the campground attendants.
- All sites are first come, first serve for the 2022 season.
- Firewood can be purchased from the campground attendant for $5.00 per bundle.
If you are a resident of Hudson’s Hope you can purchase a Season Camping Pass at the District Office and receive a discount when booking online. You can also purchase a 7 night punch card from the Campground Attendants for $100.00. The punch cards do not need to be used all at once, but they do expire at the end of the current season and they do not have discount codes for booking online.
Refer to the Reservation System Policy for more information.