Campgrounds are now closed for the season.
The campgrounds operate from May Long Weekend to Labour Day Long Weekend. We do keep the gate open to allow for use of the sani-dump until the first freeze of the season.
To book a campsite, click on the “Book Now” icon to the right. Click on the blue sites that are reservable to bring up available dates. The gray sites are non-reservable and are first come first served.
Located at the south entrance to Hudson’s Hope.
Gething Park is named after Quentin “King” Gething, a founding pioneer of Hudson’s Hope. This is the park that is in “downtown” Hudson’s Hope. Walk to the grocery store, enjoy a picnic, check out our Museum or Visitor Centre or have a picnic in Beattie Park.
- Eleven dry sites
- Flush toilets
- Coin-operated showers
- Fire pits
- Pets are allowed on leash
- Camping fees are $20.00 per night for first unit, additional units in the same site are $15.00 per night.
- A maximum of four (4) additional units allowed per campsite if space permits, at the discretion of the campground attendants.
- Online reservations cost $20.00 per night, with a non-refundable reservation service fee of $6.00 per night per campsite to a maximum of $18.00 per booking.
- A reservation books for one camping unit per campsite. If allowed, a discounted fee of $15.00 will be charged for each unit and must be paid in cash.
- Firewood can be purchased from the campground attendant for $5.00 per bundle
Online campground reservations can be made for the current camping season starting the first business day of May at 9:00 am.
If you are a resident of Hudson’s Hope you can purchase a Season Camping Pass at the District Office and receive a discount when booking online. You can also purchase a 7 night punch card from the Campground Attendants for $100.00. The punch cards do not need to be used all at once, but they do expire at the end of the current season and they do not have discount codes for booking online.
To make online reservations click the “Book Now” button above. Refer to the Reservation System Policy for more information.