Last updated, August 15, 2022
Listed below are the recent Water Test Results. To find out more information regarding these tests go to Northern Health’s Website at https://www.healthspace.ca/nha
|Location||Date||Total Coliform||Fecal Coliform||E. Coli|
|Small Reservoir. 9115 – 113 Avenue||10-Aug-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Commercial Water Stand, 10101 – 103 Avenue, Hudson’s Hope BC||10-Aug-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Residential Water Stand, 10103-103 Avenue, Hudson’s Hope BC||10-Aug-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Municipal Hall, Hudson’s Hope Water System||10-Aug-2022||ESTCT 4 ESTHCD||LT1|
|Well #2 Raw||10-Aug-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Well #1 Raw||10-Aug-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Gething Park, Hudson’s Hope Water System||10-Aug-2022||1||LT1|
|New District Shop, 11605 Ross Street||10-Aug-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Vandenberg, 9508 Pollen Avenue||10-Aug-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Small Reservoir, 9115 – 113 Avenue||27-Jul-2022||1||LT1|
|Commercial Water Stand, 10101 – 103 Avenue, Hudson’s Hope BC||27-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Residential Water Stand, 10103 – 103 Avenue, Hudson’s Hope BC||27-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Municipal Hall, Hudson’s Hope Water System||27-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Well #2 Raw||27-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Well #1 Raw||27-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Gething Park, Hudson’s Hope Water System||27-Jul-2022||12||LT1|
|New District Shop, 11605 Ross Street||27-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Small Reservoir, 9115 – 113 Avenue||13-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Residential Water Stand, 10103 – 103 Avenue, Hudson’s Hope BC||13-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Municipal Hall, Hudson’s Hope Water System||13-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Well #2 Raw||13-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Well #1 Raw||13-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|Gething Park, Hudson’s Hope Water System||13-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
|New District Shop, 11605 Ross Street||13-Jul-2022||LT1||LT1|
Bacteriological Legend – Drinking Water
- Total Coliforms: total coliforms are organisms that are found all around us in the environment (ie on plants, animals and humans). They may or may not be harmful. Northern Health uses these organisms as indicator organisms. If total coliforms are found in the water, that indicates to the Environmental Health Officer (EHO) that other organisms may also be present.
- Fecal Coliforms: bacterial contamination from human or animal waste (feces).
- Escherichia coli: bacterial contamination from human or animal waste (feces).
- A: means not tested; likely sample is too long in transit to the lab.
- B# (number) or BG: means the number of non-coliform background bacteria colonies. High numbers (>200) may indicate deteriorating water quality
- CFU: colony forming units
- E. Coli: means Escherichia coli.
- EST: means estimated count.
- L1: means less than 1 (<1) – essentially 0. Satisfactory.
- OG: means overgrowth of bacterial colonies; not possible to count coliform bacteria – unsatisfactory.
- R: means not tested; resample is likely required
- T: means not tested; likely sample is too long in transit to the lab.
- TNTC: means too numerous to countSimilar to OG – unsatisfactory.